3967RE: [Hyenas] Shirts

  • Richard Dedman
    Jul 29 3:04 AM
      ah man someone else trying to nick my position !!!
      wow look at me i found the smilies
       while im on here i would just like to say thanks to everyone who has done warm ups recently, as u no we no longer do the break outs from the corners giving one on zeros, this was requested by myself as once u let in a few of them its hard to keep ur head and stay in the game so thanks for just getting on with it.
      see u saturaday

      rik

      Dave Murray <dmurray@...> wrote:
      Hi Jules,

      I think I've got a spare "2" shirt, so if you don't mind being backup
      goalie!!!!! Bring your own anyway, just in case.

      Regards

      Dave Murray
      Product And Purchasing Manager

      01256 374722 - Tel