3504Re: [Hyenas] Views on Recreational league

    May 3, 2005
      Sounds good to me. Need to find out what our ice time commitments are if we join as this might be a stumbling block.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 3:22 PM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Views on Recreational league

      Guys can you give me your views on potentially playing in a non contact
      league with other fairly local clubs.  One of the guys in the Guildford
      Smoke team is looking into this and has asked for our opinion.  From what I
      know about it it would be for the less able amongst us; i.e. the Milton
      Keynes, Hyenas etc

      Let me know what you think.

      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.