3500RE: [Hyenas] Views on Recreational league

  • neil moss
    May 1, 2005
      LOL

      Yeah Rik..filming looks good to me mate havnt had a
      chance to put it on DVD yet- but thought i would get
      some of the game this sarvo too.?

      See you in a few hrs chaps, lets get back to winning
      ways...

      Neil

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic