      From: Darrell Findlay [mailto:Darrell.Findlay@...]
      Sent: 02 March 2005 07:28
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Meeting 6th March 7.30 at the Sports Bar

      As you are aware we are meeting as a team to discuss a couple of things.

      1. The New York game

      The aim of this is to ensure we have a sub committee so all the jobs and
      roles can be allocated to individuals so that the work load is spread. This
      will also ensure that the event is a huge success. Attached is some ideas,
      please print out and come along and have your views. If you cannot make
      training please e-mail me before Sunday so I can discuss with the team on
      your behalf.

      2. The points system for game selection

      Again I'll try and explain this on the night but basically we get 1 point
      for training every week and 2 points for playing an away match. This gives
      us a fair team selection based over the previous 8 weeks before the game
      commences. We close game selection a week before the game.

      Two things for this point:-

      A) Are we happy with having 2 points now for an away match, or do we move it
      back to 1 point. (We originally made this rule to encourage people to play
      away games, in the dark days where we were struggling to get numbers at away
      matches). For my part I think we should keep this as is.

      B) We have discussed giving 2 points to members who put their name down for
      an away game but are not able to play because their training points are not
      enough at that time. Again for what it's worth I think it is a good idea as
      it gives some support and potentially can help if we have an injury or major
      penalty if they take along their kit.

      Suggest we vote on both of these items.

      Cheers and see you on Sunday

      Darrell

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      This email and any files attached to it are of a confidential nature and
      intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom they are
      addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you
      have received this email in error and action should be taken to inform the
      originator and this email should be deleted immediately and any copies made
      should be destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of
      disclosure, distribution, printing, copying or any other use of this email
      or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and
      may be unlawful. Any views, opinions or other information expressed in the
      email and any attachments are those of the originator and not given or
      endorsed by General Dynamics UK Ltd.In compliance with the various
      Regulations and Acts, please be aware that General Dynamics UK Ltd reserves
      the right to monitor all emails and email attachments, both inbound and
      outbound, allowing legitimate business practice to continue.In addition to
      monitoring, General Dynamics UK Ltd also provides appropriate Antivirus
      measures scanning all incoming and outgoing email and email attachments.
      However, email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of
      errors as information may be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
      destroyed or contain viruses. General Dynamics UK Ltd do not accept
      liability or responsibility for any such matters or the consequences
      thereof.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic