      From: Dave Murray <Dave@...>
      To: <Hyenas@egroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 12:29 PM
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Fw:

      Iain,

      Great news, perhaps we can add the hallowed position of "Corporate
      Merchandiser and Money Raiser" to your illustrious post of "Webmaster".

      Best Regards

      Dave Murray
      Product and Purchasing Manager
      Hama PVAC Ltd.
      01256 374722 - Tel
      01256 374747 - Fax
      dmurray@... <mailto:dmurray@...>
      http://www.hama.co.uk <http://www.hama.co.uk/>

      This Email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal
      professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this
      email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Please
      notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then
      delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to any
      other person, use copy or store the information in any medium.