3175Re: [Hyenas] game list so far

  • Richard Dedman
    Jan 23, 2005
      can any one give me a list of who is going to chelmsford plz, because i really cant be bothered to go if the lines are gonna be shite, for some strange reason i dont fancy going all that way to take a beating as players decide they wanna change when the other team is attacking like in milton keynes and at training.
      dave m i dunno if u have had the team list yet but would u be able to chat with mike and see if he will play in defence for this one??i like to no ive got some protection infront of me??
      might see u all at training depending how i feel later if not have a good one
      rik