      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: kay carrington <kayscarrington@...>
      Date: 11/03/2004 11:45AM
      Subject: [Hyenas] MINIBUS

      The route planner gives the distance to Streatham as about 60 miles, but if we need to allow time for traffic as Steve suggests, we will need to leave the arena about 6pm, unless anyone has any other suggestions?

      Bums on seats so far, James, Graham, Russ, Ben, Dave Key, Chuck, Steve and I.  Anyone else is more than welcome, plenty of space.  It should cost about £4-5 each, depending on fuel.  If anyone on the list decides not to take the bus, please let me know so we don't wait for you at the arena.

      Any dramas, please let me know

      Kay

      Steve Boardman <steve@...> wrote:

      Kay,

      Put me down for the minibus. In the past it has taken me 3 hours to get from Fleet to Streatham due to Sunday evening traffic! Argghhh! What are we allowing this Sunday?

      Steve.