3115Re: [Hyenas] game list so far

    Nov 1, 2004

      Kay,

      I wasn't able to get to training yesterday but I'm still interested in a place on the minibus if it's going. Just tell me how much and when once you know.

      Cheers
      Dave,

      kay carrington <kayscarrington@...>

      30/10/2004 21:21

      Please respond to
      Hyenas

      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, hyeans <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      Re: [Hyenas] game list so far

      The minibus is booked for the 7th, I won't be at training tomorrow as I will be in Manchester, so I have asked Pete to confirm who wants to go on the bus.   I also need to know how we will pay for it if we use it, its 20 pounds for the hire plus fuel.    If there isn't enough interest I can cancel it.

      Pete/Darrell, can you let me know the decision, and the time we need to leave if we do take the bus?

      Thanks
      Kay

      Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...>
      wrote:

      Hi all
      players for games so far

      Streatham Sunday 4th Nov:

      1  R.DEADMAN
      2  J.BURNS
      3  K.CARRINGTON
      4  D.MURRAY
      5  C.LAROQUE
      6  M.ROSE
      7  D.SIMS
      8  D.KEY
      9  A.MURRAY
      10 R.WOOLFORD
      11 N.MORRIS
      12 K.ALEXANDA
      13 B.ALLUM
      14 J.BINCH

      Isle Of White  Sunday 14th Nov:

      1  R.DEADMAN
      2  J.BURNS
      3  K.CARRINGTON
      4  D.MURRAY
      5  C.LAROQUE
      6  M.ROSE
      7  D.SIMS
      8  D.KEY
      9  A.MURRAY
      10 R.WOOLFORD
      11 N.MORRIS
      12 K.ALEXANDA
      13 D.FINDLAY
      14 P.FRIETAG
      15 J.BINCH
      16 S.BOARDMAN

      Milton Keynes  Saturday 18th Dec:

      1  R.DEADMAN
      2  J.BURNS
      3  K.CARRINGTON
      4  D.MURRAY
      5  C.LAROQUE
      6  M.ROSE
      7  D.SIMS
      8  D.KEY
      9  A.MURRAY
      10 R.WOOLFORD
      11 N.MORRIS
      12 K.ALEXANDA
      13 A.HARTFIELD
      14 P.FRIETAG
      15 J.BINCH
      16 S.BOARDMAN

      Very good result for all games, if there are any
      changes that need to be made please let me know asap

      Thanks

      Russell

      ___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!
      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com