2976Re: [Hyenas] Raffle prizes/timings etc for New York game

    Jun 8, 2004
      Dave,

      we lost 11:3, good game though played in the right spirit. At the end of the day their positioning play was much better than ours. They also beat the Cougars 9:5 on Saturday after they were jet lagged and drunk from the journey!

      From: Dave Key
      Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 10:41 AM
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Raffle prizes/timings etc for New York game

      Ok so tell me what happened ... I was stuck at Thruxton surrounded by just about every motorbike ever made and didn't even get back in time to go to training!
      (BTW the SupeBike riders are even crazier than Hockey players ... one wipeout into the crowd and one upender right in front of us (broken collar bone for his efforts!) ... a different sort of picnic to what I'm used to!! ).