2929RE: [Hyenas] FW: Food and accommodation and game schedule for theDinosTournament

    May 5 2:14 AM
      No problem Chuck, I have provisionally planned for 15 eating and I don't
      think we have 15 players going.

      From: Chuck LaRocque [mailto:clarocque54@...]
      Sent: 02 May 2004 11:15
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] FW: Food and accommodation and game schedule for
      theDinosTournament

      Darrell,

      Penny and I are probably staying on IOW Fri and Sat night and I imagine she
      will be with me pretty much throughout for meals etc.

      I know that Brian is planning on participating.

      Chuck #3

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/jswolB/TM