2927RE: [Hyenas] FW: Food and accommodation and game schedule for the Dinos Tournament

  • Chuck LaRocque
    May 2, 2004
      Darrell,

      Penny and I are probably staying on IOW Fri and Sat night and I imagine she
      will be with me pretty much throughout for meals etc.

      I know that Brian is planning on participating.

      Chuck #3

      >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
      >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [Hyenas] FW: Food and accommodation and game schedule for the
      >Dinos Tournament
      >Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:06:02 +0100
      >
      >Hi guys
      >
      >I have finally got the schedule from the Dino's. I have provisionally said
      >that we will be eating at the Rink on the lunchtime for both Sat/Sun, I'll
      >leave the evening meals to individuals. Let me know quickly if you want
      >family/friends or supporters added to the list. Also anyone staying over
      >on
      >the Saturday night needs to organise their own accommodation.
      >
      >Please can you confirm your availability through the web site or Dave Simms
      >so we can get a final roster together.
      >
      >Cheers
      >
      >Darrell
      >

      ><< VictorianLodgeleaflet.jpg >>