      From: Dave Murray [mailto:dmurray@...]
      Sent: 01 April 2004 08:50
      To: 'Hyenas@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Game 3 Apr 02

      Morning Hyenas

      How did it go last night at Ally Pally?   Shame about 2 lines again, don't know what we need to do to get people to play away games, I'll bet there are loads for first home fixtures!!!!!

      Does anyone have any new information re Saturday night's game please as I am away until Saturday evening and won't have e-mail access after tonight?

      Best Regards

      Dave Murray
      Product & Purchasing Manager
      Hama PVAC Ltd