      Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 4:43 AM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Cougars Game - Sun 7th December 9pm

      Dear All,

      We have a game arranged against the Cougars, at home, on Sunday 7th December
      (as Tom H pointed out, Pearl Harbor day). Face off will be 9pm - we are
      effectively combining Hyenas' and Cougars' practice times.

      As the game will be a registered game we need to ensure that we
      register for the game in the normal manner so please respond to Paul
      Nicholls as to whether you want to play (just reply to the group, or email
      Paul directly - paul.nicholls@... - group is better so others can see
      you've registered).

      For those new to the Hyenas, the Cougars are the other rec. team at
      Basingstoke. We usually have good games against them and sometimes even win!

      Steve.