2625RE: [Hyenas] AGM Wednesday 4th June 2003

  • Dave Murray
    Jun 3, 2003

      Dear All,

      Good news on the AGM front, now the bad news, there will be NO training on Sunday 8th June as the Junior Tournament is scheduled for a late finish according to the Rink Management.

      Dave Murray

      Product and Purchasing Manager

      Hama PVAC Ltd.

      01256 374722 – Tel

      01256 374747 – Fax

      This Email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use copy or store the information in any medium.

      Date: Wednesday 4th June

      Time: 19:30 hrs

      Venue: Basingstoke Ice Rink

      We have the use of either the Wella room or the Bison room. If you intend to attend this meeting, please arrive promptly for a 19:30 start. I suggest that we meet down stairs to start with and then move to the respective room on confirmation with the rink management.

      The meeting should last no longer than two hours.

      As a member of the the Hyenas, it is in your interest to attend the AGM so that you can have your as to how the club is run. Should you have any burning issues that you whish to raise, please forward them to myself the secretary, for inclusion on the agenda. The agenda should be distributed by tomorrow evening and copies will be available on the day.

      Warmest regards

      Mike Rose #8

      Basingstoke Hyenas