      From: "Julia Burns" <Julia.Burns@...>
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:52:59 -0000
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] Deja Vu

      Guys

      Great to hear the Americans are heading back - it was good fun to play them...
      Hope we can have the same friendly game as last year.

      Not really hockey related but is it me or does someone else get a duplicate of the Hyenas mailing? I seem to get 2 copies of certain messages - not all of them I have to admit.

      See you Friday

      Jools

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT