1772Re: [Hyenas] Bradford Ice Arena

  • Peter Hawken
    Feb 1, 2002
      It does sound a bit worrying doesn't it?

      These bingo halls can get to be noisy places, so I can see that our
      game will be disturbed by the noise from the bingo hall below.

      If there is a particularly bad humoured crowd at bingo, we could
      perhaps have some trouble getting in and out so we all need to take
      care not to upset them. There is no telling what they could do to
      our hockey players if they lose control.

      Pete (frightened by bingo players) Hawken #5

      On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:46:18 GMT, KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER wrote:
      >Further investigation has provided the following
      >information:
      >
      >"The ice arena is on the first floor above Mecca Bingo and
      >adjacent to the National Museum of Film Photography and
      >Television. Other nearby landmarks are the Alhambra
      >Theater and the Central Police Station. To find us follow
      >signs for the City Center or the Museum. The arena is also
      >in easy reach of the Bradford Interchange (bus and trains)."
      >
      >"First floor above Mecca Bingo" - does this confuse/worry
      >anyone else?
      >
      >Kyle.
      >
      >Kyle J Alexander
      >1alexk90@...