      I'm up for it...but I'll need a lift...?

      Cheers
      Rob
      #29...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ricky.de@... [mailto:ricky.de@...]
      Sent: 01 October 2001 02:38
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Another challenge!! LATE NOTICE!!

      count me nik and scott in for friday please paul
      > We have had another challenge of an away match against the Swindon North
      >Stars.
      >
      >Next Friday. October the 5th. Face-off is usually at about 11.00pm in
      >Swindon!
      >
      >Anyone up for it?
      >
      >Please reply ASAP
      >
      >Cheers
      >
      >Paul #68
      >
      >PS Here is the message from the Swindon North Stars:
      >
      >Hi Paul
      >
      >If you guys fancy a game at our rink on a fridat night then you would be
      >more than welcome,many of our head strong players have departed for more
      >serious hockey yet we still have a fairly good rec team mostly consisting
      of
      >happy relaxed players who play for the fun of playing. If you are intersted
      >paul then give me a shout and hopefully we can arrange something.
      >
      >Cheers Geoff #55

      The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
      privileged. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

      Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does
      not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

      distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
      it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

      Hogg Robinson (Travel) Ltd
      Registered Office: Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough,
      Hampshire GU14 7NJ
      Registered in England and Wales No 1284358