      From: Iain
      Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 9:37 AM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Fw: Like the logo!

      Can anyone help Katherine?

      Iain #67
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 9:31 PM
      Subject: Like the logo!

      Just browsing the site - like the new logo, he looks like a Wilfred or Arbuthnott to me
      Does Chris Graham still play?  Lost touch a while back, I think he was going to the States and I've moved abroad.  I have an ancient mobile number and address in Calcot - does anyone have an e-mail or c/o address?
      If anyone does that would be groovy
      Katherine
      PS  Don't really have the hang of modern technology so may have sent this message twice in error!