      From: Peter Freitag [mailto:peter@...]
      Sent: 04 August 2001 17:05
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Sundays match v MK

      Herewith the lines for Sunday, Ian Courtney dropped out today but Tony Bayliss might come.

      !.

      1. If Tony does not turn up we have two centres, three pairs of wingers and two pairs of D's as follows:

      Wingers:

      Iain Friar            Kyle
      Melvin                Julia
      Mike                   Rob

      Centres:

      Peter F.             Scott

      D's:

      Dave M        Dave S
      Lisa            Steve

      2. If Tony does turn up D's stay the same and forwards change to:

      Iain F.         Peter F.        Scott
      Melvin         Julia             Kyle
      Mike           Tony            Rob

      Regards