      From: "grahamjennings87" <grahamjennings87@...>
      Sent: 18 February 2014 12:21
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Guys n gals ... well worth a look...... best of british ihc

      july dates would be best for me to. Put me on the list.

      Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

      From: fenno94@...
      Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:31:24 +0000

      I'd definitely recommend anyone on our team to go on this - there is no substitute for ice time to see big leaps in improvement in your skills and in your game.#
      As an example (and don't let this go to your head Matt - you should consider this too) Matt Pennyfarthing-Neal has really come on leaps and bounds in the last couple of seasons and this is partly due to a dedication to learning and improvement in terms of skills and fitness but a huge part of the on-ice improvement is down to the pure number of ice-hours he has logged.
      Sometimes it's difficult to take help and pointers from your team mates, however long they may have been playing, so you're far more likely to take more from an intense training camp.
      At least have a look into this and consider going on it as you will get much more out of the game with an improved skill set, be that skating, passing, puckhandling, shooting, positioning - everything!*
      *I have no connection to this camp and am not on any commission.

      On Monday, 17 February 2014, 23:53, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from James Bone included below]

      Sent from Samsung tablet