    Jan 14, 2014

      Put me down as a yes

      Martin

      On 13/01/2014 11:06, James Bone wrote:

      However T just checked with virgin and got prices for just under £600 return direct.

      Who could consider being up for this? As we can ask players from other local clubs like B52 etc to make a southern team

      --- Original Message ---

      From: "James" <jbdrive@...>
      Sent: 13 January 2014 10:19
      To: "club" <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] FW: 2014 New York Halloween Tournament!

      Had a quick look on expedia, can get flights from £500 + depending who you fly with and if there is a stop or direct flight. can be easily £1k direct return .... Reggie has said he might be able to point us in the direction of reasonable hotels etc ....

      but I appreciate it is costly

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: luke.dacosta80@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:51:02 +0000

      I would love too but will be too expensive

      On 9 Jan 2014, at 18:17, "jonathan taylor" <Yes.Jon@...> wrote:

       I would like to & it would depend on money as well but Eileen & I want to go to NY again anyway so could probably kill two birds with one stone if enough of the team & maybe members of another team were interested.

       Jesus

      On 9 Jan 2014, at 15:23, "grahamjennings87" <grahamjennings87@...> wrote:

      would love to go but comes down to money. how much do you think it would cost?

      Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2