11443Re: RE: [Hyenas] FW: 2014 New York Halloween Tournament!

    Jan 13, 2014

      Happy endings always cost extra Porker ...

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Carrier Pigeon

      From: nporterandjbailey@... <nporterandjbailey@...>;
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] FW: 2014 New York Halloween Tournament!
      Sent: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 6:04:41 PM

      might be up for it if extras do not cost that much more !!!!

      From: luke.dacosta80@...

      Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:51:02 +0000

      I would love too but will be too expensive

      On 9 Jan 2014, at 18:17, "jonathan taylor" <Yes.Jon@...>
      wrote:

      I would like to & it would depend on money as well but Eileen & I want
      to go to NY again anyway so could probably kill two birds with one
      stone if enough of the team & maybe members of another team were
      interested.

      Jesus

      On 9 Jan 2014, at 15:23, "grahamjennings87" <grahamjennings87@ymail.
      com> wrote:

      would love to go but comes down to money. how much do you think it
      would cost?

      Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

      -------- Original message --------From: Ian Fenton Date:09/01/2014 15:
      17 (GMT+00:00) To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [Hyenas] FW:
      2014 New York Halloween Tournament!

      I'd love to but I can't afford it unfortunately...

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      James Bone <James22ice@...>;

      <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>;

      [Hyenas] FW: 2014 New York Halloween