      I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.

      Just kidding - that Xmas jumper had better be good!

      Fenno

      On Saturday, 7 December 2013, 17:21, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

      Not able to get in til just before 7

      --- Original Message ---

      From: "Ian Fenton" <fenno94@...>
      Sent: 7 December 2013 17:15
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hyenas Christmas party

      YO!

      Where is everyone meeting tonight?

      I'm guessing somewhere before the Chinese!

      Word.

      Fenno

      On Monday, 11 November 2013, 13:35, Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      Yes for me as well please Mike,

      Peter
      On 11/11/2013 13:04, martin turner wrote:

      Yes for 3 please mike as spoke about last nite

      On 5 Nov 2013, at 09:34, "Michael Currie" <mike@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      The Hyenas Christmas party will be on Saturday 7th December in Basingstoke!
      I need to get numbers so I can book somewhere for a meal. Please let me know if you can make it by Sunday, I expect it to start around 7pm, but can't be sure until I have numbers.
      You can also just come and drink later.
      There will also be a Christmas jumper competition. I'm sure the captain will buy the winner a drink or something!
      Cheers,
      Mike

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic