11409RE: [Hyenas] Hyenas Christmas party

  • martin turner
    Nov 11, 2013

      Yes for 3 please mike as spoke about last nite

      On 5 Nov 2013, at 09:34, "Michael Currie" <mike@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      The Hyenas Christmas party will be on Saturday 7th December in Basingstoke!

      I need to get numbers so I can book somewhere for a meal. Please let me know if you can make it by Sunday, I expect it to start around 7pm, but can't be sure until I have numbers.

      You can also just come and drink later.

      There will also be a Christmas jumper competition. I'm sure the captain will buy the winner a drink or something!

      Cheers,
      Mike

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic