      ----Original Message----
      From: mike@...
      Date: 05/11/2013 9:34
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subj: [Hyenas] Hyenas Christmas party

      Hi all,

      The Hyenas Christmas party will be on Saturday 7th December in
      Basingstoke!

      I need to get numbers so I can book somewhere for a meal. Please let
      me

      know if you can make it by Sunday, I expect it to start around 7pm,
      but

      can't be sure until I have numbers.

      You can also just come and drink later.

      There will also be a Christmas jumper competition. I'm sure the
      captain

      will buy the winner a drink or something!

      Cheers,

      Mike
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic