11404Re: [Hyenas] Hyenas Christmas party

  • Sarah-Jane
    Nov 5, 2013
      Hi Mike

      Your definitely a better social secretary than me!  Lol.

      I'm working on a babysitter, but should be okay for Paul and me :-). I'll let you for definate next day or two.

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

      On 5 Nov 2013, at 15:52, jonathan taylor <Yes.Jon@...> wrote:

      Looking forward to this already, well done Mr Currie count me in.

      Sent from my iPad

      On 5 Nov 2013, at 09:34, "Michael Currie" <mike@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      The Hyenas Christmas party will be on Saturday 7th December in Basingstoke!

      I need to get numbers so I can book somewhere for a meal. Please let me know if you can make it by Sunday, I expect it to start around 7pm, but can't be sure until I have numbers.

      You can also just come and drink later.

      There will also be a Christmas jumper competition. I'm sure the captain will buy the winner a drink or something!

      Cheers,
      Mike

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic