      From: "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...>
      Sent: 5 November 2013 10:54
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hyenas Christmas party

      Is the prize skating circles with out a stick?

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      From: Michael Currie <mike@...>
      Date: 05/11/2013 09:34 (GMT+00:00)
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Hyenas Christmas party

      Hi all,

      The Hyenas Christmas party will be on Saturday 7th December in Basingstoke!

      I need to get numbers so I can book somewhere for a meal. Please let me know if you can make it by Sunday, I expect it to start around 7pm, but can't be sure until I have numbers.

      You can also just come and drink later.

      There will also be a Christmas jumper competition. I'm sure the captain will buy the winner a drink or something!

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic