11391Re: [Hyenas] CHEAP TICKETS - BISON GAME Nov 17th

    Oct 31, 2013
      Can you get one for me please.

      Peter
      On 30/10/2013 10:36, James Bone wrote:

      Need to know fairly soon

      -----Original Message-----

      From: "James Bone" <James22ice@...>
      Sent: 12 August 2013 11:31
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] CHEAP TICKETS - BISON GAME

      Guys n Gals,

      We've provisionally been offered cheap tickets to attend a game to watch Bison Vs Slough on Sunday 17th - tickets are £6 each. The club gets cash back of £1 for every ticket sold so mention it to friends family etc.

      This will be a Sunday as previously mentioned with plenty of time to grab kit from the cars for training afterwards

      if people can possibly let me know if they are interested it would be appreciated, we have a limit of 120 tickets available

      cheers all

      James

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic