11385Player registration

  • james22ice@hotmail.co.uk
    Sep 11, 2013

      Player registrations are now due for next season. Registration payments need to be in ASAP if registration isn't completed by the end of Sept YOU will not be able to train as of OCT the 1st

      Player registration is £50 per player, £35 for second team or Ladies league players

      Please pay into the normal account that your subs go into with a reference of your name, if you can't do that then I'd suggest adding your shirt number in pence to denote who its from

      Please let me know once payment is made

      James

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic