11248Re: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

  • Sarah
    Feb 4, 2013
      Hi James.,  2 rolls of leg and 1 black stick tape please.

      Let me know when you want the money.

      Thank you.

      On 4 Feb 2013, at 13:07, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

      Guys n Gals

      am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
      if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

      That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

      £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

      If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
      or which colour stick tape