11241Re: [Hyenas] Training and general team conduct

  • b_allum
    Feb 2, 2013
      Yes Jon - grrrr

      From: jonathan taylor <Yes.Jon@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 14:14:44 +0000
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Training and general team conduct

      I agree with Fenno it shouldn't be a glorified stick & puck session. At the same time a lot of us are there to learn something, training last Sunday was quite productive & drills help those of us that wish to understand the game better, understand the game better!.
      I don't have a problem with hard training but some people; who aren't able to a regular commitment, have taken punishment for reasons they were unaware of or didn't deserve. We all join a rec team to have fun & develop/improve skills or just keep on playing a game we enjoy. Lets enjoy it.
      I'd like to add scrimmage can be a good idea because it should be used to improve game play but it does need to be managed.

      Sent from JT

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic