11240Re: [Hyenas] Training and general team conduct

  • jonathan taylor
    Feb 2, 2013
      I agree with Fenno it shouldn't be a glorified stick & puck session. At the same time a lot of us are there to learn something, training last Sunday was quite productive & drills help those of us that wish to understand the game better, understand the game better!.
      I don't have a problem with hard training but some people; who aren't able to a regular commitment, have taken punishment for reasons they were unaware of or didn't deserve. We all join a rec team to have fun & develop/improve skills or just keep on playing a game we enjoy. Lets enjoy it.
      I'd like to add scrimmage can be a good idea because it should be used to improve game play but it does need to be managed.

      Sent from JT
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic