    Nov 3, 2012
      Me yes for 15th :)

      Sent from my iPhone 4

      On 31 Oct 2012, at 08:46, Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      Hi all,  many thanks for getting back to me.  At the moment 99% are for the 15th December, if you haven't replied - can you please!    And I will chase up people on Sunday and then make arrangements.

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

      On 27 Oct 2012, at 12:12, "nporterandjbailey@..." <nporterandjbailey@...> wrote:

      cannot make the 24th but should be back for the 15th , #25

      ----Original Message----
      From: sjn210570@...
      Date: 22/10/2012 16:24
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subj: [Hyenas] Hyena Xmas night out

      Hi all

      With Xmas not far away been thinking it would be good to have a team
      get together with a little bit of alcohol thrown in for good measure.

      Looking at our fixtures etc...I've come up with 2 dates and 2 options.
      Please get back to me if you can make a) one of the dates or b) both of
      the dates and if you would like dinner + drinks or just out on the
      lash! In Basingstoke.

      I can help sort out a hotel or I have space for about 3/4 if u don't
      mind a child's bed, sofa & blow up beds (not Dolls - Lofty!). Lol

      Ok, dates:-

      24th November

      Or

      15th December

      We will go with the majority date.

      Please check your diaries and get back to me and I'll get things
      organised.