10875Re: [Hyenas] Attendance spreadshit.

    Aug 1, 2012
      Hi mate,

      Nobody got any points for the NW tournament - that was the away game we played against them a few months back.

      From: Jays Gmail <jasonacowan@...>
      To: "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, 1 August 2012, 16:21
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Attendance spreadshit.

      Fenno.

      I appear to have no points for the NW tournament. Is that right?  I was there for sat..  ;-)

      Not that it makes any difference this late in the season... lol!

      Jase

      On 31 Jul 2012, at 23:23, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

      Hi mate,

      I have put some question marks in on the 15th as so few people responded to my mail.

      If you have them (and anything else I've missed) could you fill it in and send me it back please?