      ----Original Message----
      From: fenno94@...
      Date: 02/05/2012 23:30
      To: "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com"<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subj: [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 6th May 2012

      Hi All,

      We have the option of either training this Sunday or cancelling the
      session (bearing in mind that we have a game the following weekend in
      Swindon) and we need your input.

      Please let us know YES or NO to training this Sunday and if we havge a
      majority that want to train it will go ahead.

      If people can't be @rsed to even reply then your vote will go down as a
      NO and the the session may well be cancelled if that is the the
      majority - you've been warned.

      You have until midnight Friday 4th May to confirm.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic