10545Re: [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 6th May 2012

  • Sarah
    May 3, 2012
      Really sorry but I'm in Centre Parcs this weekend.  Big Willy also in Centre Parcs .

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2 May 2012, at 23:30, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      We have the option of either training this Sunday or cancelling the session (bearing in mind that we have a game the following weekend in Swindon) and we need your input.

      Please let us know YES or NO to training this Sunday and if we havge a majority that want to train it will go ahead.

      If people can't be @rsed to even reply then your vote will go down as a NO and the the session may well be cancelled if that is the the majority - you've been warned.

      You have until midnight Friday 4th May to confirm.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic