10544Re: [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 6th May 2012

  • b_allum@yahoo.com
    May 3, 2012
      Yes Drill Sergent, We Need Ammo

      From: ricky.de@...
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 07:29:23 +0000
      To: Hyenas<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 6th May 2012

      Happy either way. Be good if those that are playing Friday are definatly there. I am sure some will get in for game by training Sunday as I guess points are close

      From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 23:30:22 +0100 (BST)
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 6th May 2012

      Hi All,

      We have the option of either training this Sunday or cancelling the session (bearing in mind that we have a game the following weekend in Swindon) and we need your input.

      Please let us know YES or NO to training this Sunday and if we havge a majority that want to train it will go ahead.

      If people can't be @rsed to even reply then your vote will go down as a NO and the the session may well be cancelled if that is the the majority - you've been warned.

      You have until midnight Friday 4th May to confirm.

      Word.