10502Re: [Hyenas] Provisional date set for EIHA Rec Tournament - PLEASE REPLY OR WE WILL MISS OUT

  • kayscarrington@yahoo.co.uk
    Mar 7 9:33 AM
      Yes

      From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:59:48 +0000 (GMT)
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Provisional date set for EIHA Rec Tournament - PLEASE REPLY OR WE WILL MISS OUT

      Guys and Girls,

      So far we have about 10 replies (all yes) to this tournament.

      Please reply either way as if we miss out on submitting our entry we will miss out on the tournament AGAIN this year.

      Graham,

      I would suggest that we enter this tournament anyway and those that have said yes can split the cost between us if need be.

      Anyone not responding to you runs the risk of not being involved in the tournament when it comes around.  An non-reply might as well be a no, but it should not mean that the rest of us miss out.