    Dec 17, 2011
      I'm in

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 14 Dec 2011, at 16:01, Jays Gmail <jasonacowan@...> wrote:

      I'm free Friday 24th feb

      On 14 Dec 2011, at 15:45, b_allum@... wrote:

      As requested by Driver Christmas drinks are going to be re-arranged !!!! , will give you PLENTY of notice once date sorted out , NO EXCUSES !!!!

      Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:21:01 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Fw: Drinks

      Update meet at 8, black dean gotta do his hair !!

      Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:44:55 +0000
      ReplyTo: b_allum@...

      Good man x

      From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
      Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:38:33 +0000

      I should be there for between 19:30 & 20:00 for a couple :o)

      On 9 Dec 2011, at 16:21, b_allum@... wrote:

      RYERSON - meet you at gobblers Knob !!!

      From: Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
      Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:20:32 +0000

      P.s. I never replied....but am coming :-)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 9 Dec 2011, at 16:17, b_allum@... wrote:

      > H has repled as a yes, so I expect to defo see will tonight :), maybe see graham, hope to see pete out on his other p@@@ up. Ruzala and stef send there regards, dissapointed none of you coming out, still B and V, martin , matt , and driver will fly the flag for the hyenas, then we have james ketchall, gary trueman, warren, adam lee, simon beere, dave kiddle and gary cornwall, have a good night hyenas, btw I am not organising anything again as abt 50 per cent don't both replying, waste of my time and effort !!!! - much love B xx

      Recent Activity:
        MARKETPLACE

      • Show all 63 messages in this topic