membership

  • Hairy Hogknuckles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      i was curious where i can sign up for the usaw membership? is there a website
      or anything?

      ben

      hairyjunky@...
      hairy hogknuckles
      try not. do or do not. there is no try.
      This message was sent by a MyCouponer!
      MyCoupons - The 10th most active community on the web (Nielsen/NetRatings)
      Save hundreds of dollars, join a great community,
      Join today: http://mycoupons.com/lmjoin?ref=hairyjunky
    • Brad Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003

        Hi Ben,

        You can go to USAWaterski.org and join online. We’ve requested Hydrofoiling be added as a sports discipline, but that won’t happen until after the winter USA Waterski board meeting in a couple weeks. For now, just choose another discipline and request to have it changed later.

        Thanks go to Phil Dixon and Geno Yauchler who will be representing the US Hydrofoiling Association at that meeting.

        Brad Scott

        i was curious where i can sign up for the usaw membership?  is there a website
        or anything?

        ben

        hairyjunky@...
        hairy hogknuckles
        try not.  do or do not.  there is no try.

        Check the Hydrofoil Yahoo Group page featuring our own chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.