Texas Fly In

  • Lonnie Marchand
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2002
      Well, once again the Texas folks have put on a first class Fly In.  Tons of boats, riders, food, good weather, good times and hot music at Todd's house!
      Sure was good to see old friends and make new ones.  I just thank you all for including this seasoned citizen.  What a blast!

      Stay seated and enjoy the flight!

    • genoyauchler@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 21 8:20 AM
        Wish I could have been there! Angela and I were doing a water ski show for the World Cup in Malaysia, but I have been to the Texas Fly-In a few times and they always roll out the red carpet for everyone. Hopefully we can make next years event.

        GY

        Getting back to the reality of a work week but wanted to get a big giant "THANK YOU" out to my friends in Texas.  The Texas Flyin was a blast and everything was done first class.  Food, boats, raffle, water, etc., etc.  If you did not have fun or get as much riding in as you wanted it was not anyones fault but your own.  Was great to see folks I had not seen in a few years and there was also alot of new faces.  How about all the lady riders, it is awesome to see so many and so many skiing very well.  Jennifer and I did not want to leave and although this was her first trip to Texas, she quickly fell in love.  There are so many people to thank and I do not want to leave anyone out so I am just going to say fantastic job to ALL.  Special thanks to Heather and Terry for putting us up and putting up with us and you have got to sincerely thank Todd and Gayla for again, opening up every aspect of their homep lace to us all.  Look forward to seeing everyone again soon and some of you really soon as you will be here in Jacksonville for the Last Fling Til Spring.  It is going to be a good competition and I think we are going to have a huge turn out.

        David and Jennifer Petersen

        To: hydrofoil@yahoogroups.com
        From: cinchmax@...
        Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:30:23 -0500
        Subject: [Hydrofoil] Texas Fly In

        A Great Big Thanks to all the folks at the Texas Fly In for a Great Weekend. Had a good time as usual. Great to see all of my old friends and meet new ones. Special thanks to Todd, Gayla, Jeff, Jason, Jennifer and all of the people that help make the Texas Fly In so much fun! Would also like to thank all of the Sponsors that make these things possible. Take care.

        Lonnie
        CINCH Hydrofoil / Sky Ski
        225 659 3058 Office