Lake Cushman

  • missskitow2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
      I spent the holiday weekend at lake Cushman in northwest Washington
      state. I've had the only foil on the lake for years, Saturday there
      were two sky skis and two air chairs. The sport is starting to catch
      on. It was realy nice to see some other foilers. I was wondering if
      any of them read this list? Ken
    • K Rice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        I'll be foiling on Lake Cushman in N.W. Washington over the holiday weekend
        if anyone is in the area I would love to hook up. Look for the dark grey Ski
        Centurion. Ken