Test

  • foilingup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 1, 2001
      This is a test.......
    • Phil Dixon
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 18, 2002
        Lets see if this one goes thru and yes Mark I have been getting them bounced back to me too!
        Philthy
      • Lonnie
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 13, 2002
          This is a test.

          Stay seated and enjoy the Flight!

        • Lonnie
          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 13, 2002
            This is another test.  Failed miserably on the last one.

            Stay seated and enjoy the Flight!

          • Lonnie Marchand
            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 13, 2002
              This is a test.
            • Jeff Taylor
              Message 6 of 25 , Apr 16, 2003
                Testing 1...2...3...

                Having message bounce issues! uggggg.... :(

                Jeff
              • K Rice
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 1, 2003
                  Test

                  Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
                  using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar
                • K Rice
                  Message 8 of 25 , Nov 2, 2004
                    Test

                  • Teresa Wilborn
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 8, 2005
                      Test

                      Anyone in California see the Sky Ski segment on the Channel 5 news this past Friday morning?  It was advertising the LA boat show and featured Klarich on the Sky Ski at Long Beach Marine Stadium.

                      I'm just throwing this out there to get a response....I'm testing my email.  Thanks!

                    • Terry Gluckman
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 8, 2005
                        Yes Teresa I saw it. Tony shown riding the sky ski(crashing on a start roll) Mike driving and Tony riding a picnic table, ladder and they said he was going to ride some footballs but I had to go to work and did not see anymore. They did talk about the sky ski for a minute and mentioned Mary Murphy.

                        hope all is well
                        terry
                        ---- Teresa Wilborn <teresa.wilborn@...> wrote:
                        > Anyone in California see the Sky Ski segment on the Channel 5 news this past Friday morning? It was advertising the LA boat show and featured Klarich on the Sky Ski at Long Beach Marine Stadium.
                        >
                        > I'm just throwing this out there to get a response....I'm testing my email. Thanks!

                      • Adams Julia
                        Message 11 of 25 , Aug 22, 2005
                        • Todd Kyser
                          Message 12 of 25 , Aug 22, 2005
                            Can anyone give me some names of boat dealers in the Corpus Christi Area?

                            Thanks,
                            TK
                          • Cliff Woodman
                            Message 13 of 25 , Aug 22, 2005
                              Nope.  Don't live there.

                              Sorry Todd.  I couldn't resist that one.

                              See ya at the Fly-In.

                              Cliff

                              Todd Kyser <dizzyair@...> wrote:
                              Can anyone give me some names of boat dealers in the Corpus Christi Area?

                              Thanks,
                              TK

                              Cliff

                              * * * When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason
                              of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom.
                              The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power. * * *

                              Hugh White
                              (1773 - 1840)

                              * * * We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. * * *

                              Sir Winston Churchill
                              (1874 - 1965)

                            • Jim Woodson
                              Message 14 of 25 , Aug 22, 2005

                              • genoyauchler@aol.com

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Dec 19, 2005

                                    Test.

                                    Does anyone else have problems with emails “bouncing” and having to reactivate your email address on the list? This has happened to me three times in the last 2 months.

                                    Charlie Koch

                                  • Troy Weber
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Mar 12, 2006

                                    • Troy Weber
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Mar 31, 2006
                                        This is only a test
                                      • Troy Weber
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jun 12, 2006

                                          Troy Weber
                                          Offical Member of:
                                          Team Midwest Hydrofoil.  http://Midwesthydrofoil.com/
                                          Illinois Flyin II August 18,19,20 2006.
                                          Captian Morgan.
                                          50's Forever.
                                        • Todd Jones
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Sep 17, 2006
                                            Testing new gmail account to see if I've changed things correctly ;-)

                                            tt

                                            .
                                          • Troy Weber
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Sep 18, 2006