When the going gets tough........

  • Jason T. Gunstenson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
      The tough just push the ice out of the way!

      Happy New Year!

           Jason
    • David Hector
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002

         Now that’s got to eliminate the nut sack!

        You guys are all right!!!!

        Dave.

        The tough just push the ice out of the way!

        Happy New Year!

             Jason

        Check the Hydrofoil eGroup page featuring our own chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.
        http://www.egroups.com/group/Hydrofoil

      • GoSkyski@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
          Jason,
          That's really some good pics. We are lucky enough that the lakes aren't froze. We did go for the New Year's Day ride. It was cold by our standards, air 39 and water 43. I sent a couple of pics. Jeff, Stan and myself rode once each. Today was the first time that I have used Vaseline on my forehead and around the eyes. (Don't go there, Jason) This works great!! No ice cream headaches at all. I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays wish you all a great new year.

          Royce
        • hydrosports2001
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
            I can see why you guys aren't foiling...one good hit to one of those
            icebergs can really mess up your foil! You guys are crazy.

            Steve Curts

            --- In Hydrofoil@y..., "Jason T. Gunstenson" <jason@a...> wrote:
            > The tough just push the ice out of the way!
            >
            > Happy New Year!
            >
            > Jason
          • Bryan Steele
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
              Wow!  That's crazy...luckily, we had a great opener for the '02 foiling season in AZ...70, sunny, no wind.

              BTW, I just posted 3 days worth of pictures on the site.  Check out two more days of Jake and Jay Bradley...some good stuff here.  Also, today we met a new local rider that was going huge on the LEX -- check those pics out as well.

              I've got a 3 days worth of video to go through in the next couple of days.  Some great footage of Jake's huge fronts, air fronts, helis, sweet gainer to backroll combos, layouts, etc...

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2002
                Well Doug and I skied on Jan 1 and it was very cold for Louisiana.  33 deg air, and 48 deg water with snow and sleet.  Wow, I think we violated the 100 deg rule.  Jason, yall obliterated it with the pics that I saw.  Happy New Year to all.

                Stay seated and enjoy the Flight!