Re: [Hydrofoil] Camel power

  • Bob Oliver
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 2, 2001
      Chip,
      I once saw a amphibious airplane land at Possum Kingdom Lake and pull a
      slalom skier behind it. Bob Oliver
    • Air Junky - Curley
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 5, 2001
        For those of you who did not manage to see my site with the hydrofoil world
        record video (the server went down), here it is:

        http://home.attbi.com/~hydrofoil/wsb/index.html
        I apologize since my @home service went bankrupt and dropped my service the
        day after I sent out the message with the web site. AT&T has picked up
        their ISP service and doesn't seem to be too bad.....
        Curley-mon
        P.S. If you do not have a high speed internet connection, just right click
        on the link labeled "Hydrofoil World Record Video" and save it to your hard
        drive. Then run it from where ever you saved it on your hard drive.