weekend skiing

  • Chip Reihl
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
      Ok, who out there still has warm water?  With the rates on plane fares right now, I have a sky ski and am willing to travel.  Let me know if anyone is near a major airport and wants to get together to ski.  Chip

    • ewingski@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
        Chip,

        our water is a balmy 58 with air about the same. No snow though, so come on
        out!

        ewing
      • rickbublitz@juno.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
          Speaking of power generating plants, we have one that keeps the water warm enough that you don't even need a drysuit. But the radiation suit is just as much a pain in the @$$.

          On Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:22:40 -0700 "Dr. Guice" <drguice@...> writes:
          we got hot water here in shreveport.  Hydroelectric power plant on a small but easily foilable lake.  The size of the lake contributes to its warmth.

          drguice
          Ok, who out there still has warm water?  With the rates on plane fares right now, I have a sky ski and am willing to travel.  Let me know if anyone is near a major airport and wants to get together to ski.  Chip

          Check the Hydrofoil eGroup page featuring our own chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.
          http://www.egroups.com/group/Hydrofoil

          Check the Hydrofoil eGroup page featuring our own chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.
          http://www.egroups.com/group/Hydrofoil

        • Dr. Guice
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
            we got hot water here in shreveport.  Hydroelectric power plant on a small but easily foilable lake.  The size of the lake contributes to its warmth.

            drguice
            Ok, who out there still has warm water?  With the rates on plane fares right now, I have a sky ski and am willing to travel.  Let me know if anyone is near a major airport and wants to get together to ski.  Chip

            Check the Hydrofoil eGroup page featuring our own chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.
            http://www.egroups.com/group/Hydrofoil

          • Andy Stenderup
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 2001
              What do you mean?  Who out there has cold water already?  Havent even used my shorty yet. Maybe I will at Parker for a early morning run. Yesterday daytime temperatures were 95-96 degrees. It's supposed to get down to 88 by the weekend though. Thats pretty cold.
                                                                            Andy

              Chip Reihl wrote:

              Ok, who out there still has warm water?  With the rates on plane fares right now, I have a sky ski and am willing to travel.  Let me know if anyone is near a major airport and wants to get together to ski.  Chip

              Check the Hydrofoil eGroup page featuring our own chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.
              http://www.egroups.com/group/Hydrofoil

            • phil

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 3, 2001
                  I just wanted to thank Chip for all the coaching on my front flips at the
                  OH-MI fly in. I finally rode away from one over the weekend. Also must thank
                  Jamie and the A-2-K team for their patience with all my failed
                  attempts...Greg, the pressure is on!
                • Jaimie Antoszewski
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 3, 2001