Anybody got a Comptech Rack ?

  • Rick Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013
      I have a Comptech Swivel rack ....and had it fitted to previous Tower with the standard Comptech 2 part tube clamp.
      However this seriously damages the surface of the tube .. and then corrosion sets it.

      Just bought a new boat and will be fitting a Monster MTK Tower.
      Looking to see if anybody has a rack fitted to a Monster Tower ... and if so what clamp method you used.