2013 Hydrofoil calendars

  • DanJPohl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2012
    2013 Calendars now available!

    Just finished up the 2013 and it is ready to ship out.

    Some of my favorite things this year:
     - The biggest air I have ever seen or photographed, Torey Narans! Only page he fit on was the centerfold. Sorry ladies, he has his clothes on!
     - Ron Stack making an appearance, most of you youngsters will not know who he is but would be blown away by his cheese
     - BGA doing the Amy!
     - Levi Lavallee making his hydrofoil debut! He is an amazing snowmobiler, check out his double back flip on a sled at the X Games here
     - Nate Beahm, not just because he reminds me of Jim Beam. Hard time picking between all the amazing shots of him.

    Hope you guys enjoy them!!!

    Order your calendars at http://www.greatlakes-photo.com/
  • DanJPohl@yahoo.com
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2012

      This link will get you to the calendars as well as other events, sorry for the broken link in the previous email