2012 Georgia Mountain Fly In Photos

  • DanJPohl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012
    2012 Georgia Mountain Fly-In was once again a great event. No shortage of fun or boats.

    Highlight for me was seeing my daughter finally figure the foil out and ride more than 300 ft. By the end of the weekend she was doing small jumps, wake crosses and inventing the "Allie-Gator". Allie-Gator is riding one handed with one hand behind your back.

    Can't wait to go back next year!

    Lots of good riding and finally had some good light late Saturday for pictures. X Air Foils is sponsoring the photos so that you can download the full size jpg files for FREE!!!

    WHEN VIEWING MAKE YOUR BROWSER FULL SCREEN. This will make more thumbnails available per page.

    http://www.photos.greatlakes-photo.com/Foil-Events/

    To download photos
    - Click on the small thumbnail you would like
    - When the picture appears larger on the right hover your mouse over it
    - WHen you hover a menu will popup where you can choose different sizes
    - Click on the size you want and when it appears right click on it and save it

    Full size downloads
    - VERY LARGe between 8 & 19 mb
    - Choose the yellow folder from the popup menu that appears when you hover over the pic

    DISCLAIMER
    Be aware that pictures have only been quickly adjusted and may need further adjustment for large prints. Any prints ordered from my site will be further adjusted before processing. If you choose to print your own be aware that I have tested at all the local Target, Walmart, Walgreens and other similar shops and found they prints vary greatly. Sometimes they look great and others, not so much. Please test with your printer before making any large prints! If you do plan to print a large image contact me first and I will make sure the image has been fully adjusted.

    All photos are property of Great Lakes Photography, please check with me before using them for commercial purposes. THANKS!

    Some of highlights are attached.

    1 - My daughter Allie riding
    2 - Tons of Al shots on the new complete X Air Foil
    3 - Just at nationals Rick informed everyone about something special about him... Now he is not holding back, look what follows him when he rides. I bet rick never leaves his cell phone around for the rest of us to play with next time!!!
    4 - Boat load of great Nate Beahm shots!
    5 - Sheena offering up tons of good shots