Matrix C-3

  • genoyauchler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 3:45 PM
      I am in possesion of Matrix C-3 boards at this time. They are sick. If you haven't heard the deal on these, the one I am looking at right now is 6lbs 10 ounces with the foam foot beds, no bindings. So light. The standard LE board is still pretty light at around 9 LBS.  I have been test riding these lighter boards for over a year, and the last one has lasted 8 months with no signs of cracking.

      If anyone has any questions, or wants to get one, let me know! (They aint cheap, but that are sweet!)

      Happy riding everyone! Gonna be a super awesome summer!

      Geno

      Geno Yauchler
      (863)-660-2264
      genoyauchler@...